Brighton & Hove bike hire open 7 days a week
Brighton & Hove bike hire open 7 days a week that allows you to ride a bike safely for 15 miles without crossing any busy roads as we’re the only cycle hire service right on the seafront cycle lane.
Hiring bikes from us there is no wasting hire time travelling to the beach, we are right there! No need to worry about shepherding the family through the narrow and dangerous streets that make up the city centre, we are right on the cycle lane!
- Californian style beach bikes from Electra.
- Seats so comfortable its like riding a bike with the sofa attached.
- Safe cycling – you can cycle for more than 15 miles without crossing any roads.
- Ten minutes cycling to the iconic white cliffs.
- Ten minutes to the world famous Hove beach huts.
- Funky bike gear for sale to brighten up your ride.
- Opening hours – Open Friday from 11am, Saturday and Sunday from 10.30am. If weather looks a little uncertain feel free to call ahead.
- Closed when raining.
At Brighton Beach Bikes we are that rarest of things in the city, a born and bred local. We have been working on the beaches of Brighton & Hove for over twenty years, so are well placed to offer you the best advice on places to visit, places to eat and anything else you might be interested in during your visit. Whether it’s before, during or after your ride.
“That’s just about the best thing I’ve done this year.”
Four ladies from London
“We’ve hired bikes all over Europe and these are about the best ones we’ve ridden”
Shane and Craig, Adelaide, Australia